Are you considering if investing in a cleaning laser as the best move for your company?
The ten most crucial elements that will address the most common queries you have are compiled below.
- Lowest total operating costs across all cleaning techniques
Our lasers can clean 24 hours a day, seven days a week for less than one euro per hour. Unlike sandblasting or waterjet cleaning, it does not necessitate a halt in production.
- No damage to the underlying materialThe underlying material is left intact and unharmed throughout the extremely delicate process of laser cleaning, which eliminates any unwanted coating.
- Countless applicationsA vast array of unwanted surfaces may be cleaned with our laser; the most frequently encountered ones include fats, separators, rust and oxidation, paint, ink, oil, dried polyurethane foam, lacquers and adhesives, natural and synthetic rubbers, and grease.
- Minimal temperature influence on the underlying materialLaser cleaning is a non-contact, non-abrasive method that is very gentle on the underlying surface of the material.
- All of our lasers are mobileIt takes around ten to fifteen minutes to load, unload, and prepare a laser for cleaning in an automobile. Our lasers are prepared to start working right away.
- Handheld, robotic, integrated into the production lineOur lasers can be portable, fitted with a robotic arm, or incorporated directly into the manufacturing line without requiring the line to halt, all in an effort to completely meet your business’s demands.
- Ergonomic, easy to manipulate laser headAfter more than six years of development and thousands of cleaning hours, we are proud to present our brand-new handheld cleaning head. It is easy to handle, lightweight, useful, and ergonomic.
- Laser cleaning is greenLaser cleaning produces nearly little waste material since the majority of the contaminants vaporize, in contrast to traditional cleaning techniques. The low energy usage of this approach is another drawback that renders it environmentally friendly.
- Testing in advance
Upon agreement, you can test our machines both at our offices in Australia or we can simply take the laser to your place, wherever it is. You can also just send us the samples and we will report the cleaning results to you.
- Laser cleaning technology is a rapidly growing industryAccording to researchandmarkets.com, the laser cleaning market was valued at USD 588.8 Million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 723.9 Million by 2023, at a CAGR of 4.22%